Tuesday 17 December 2013

3rd June 2013 Far Ings NNR


Wow what a stunning morning it was,  I got up at 5.30am and was up at Far Ings NNR for 6.00am . I had my flask and some breakfast with me . I went into Ness hide and it was amazing the water was so still and the sun shinning , not a cloud in the sky :) . Lots of activity this morning with the Reed Warblers sitting out , the Marsh harrier was out and about hunting . I sat in there for about 3 hours just watching everything , and taking loads of photos . After I went for a little walk around the reserve as it was quite cold sat in Ness , when I got outside it was lovely and warm , I had a really enjoyable walk around and filled up my SD card LOL :) 

Black headed Gull



Common Terns

Coot

Red Fox


Herring Gull

Chiffchaff

Little Egret

Marsh Harrier








Mute Swan

Rabbit


Reed Warbler



Female Shelduck




Male Shelduck

No comments:

Post a Comment